sunnuntaina, heinäkuuta 17, 2005

Das tut mir weh.

Tylsiä sanoituksia viikon viimeisen päivän tunnelman kunniaksi:


Death is everywhere
There are flies on the windscreen
For a start
Reminding us
We could be torn apart
Tonight
-- Depeche Mode / Black Celebration / Death is everywhere
ja

Strangelove
Strange highs and strange lows
Strangelove
That's how my love goes
Strangelove
Will you give it to me
Will you take the pain
I will give to you
Again and again
And will you return it

There'll be days
When I'll stray
I may appear to be
Constantly out of reach
I give in to sin
Because I like to practise what I preach
I'm not trying to say
I'll have it all my way
I'm always willing to learn
When you've got something to teach
And I'll make it all worthwhile
I'll make your heart smile
-- Depeche Mode / Music for the Masses / Strangelove

Väsyttää ja ÄsVee iskee päälle.

Tekisi mieli lähteä jonnekin, vaan ei voi.

Ei kommentteja: