maanantaina, elokuuta 29, 2005

Laadukasta spämmiä.

Laadukasta spämmiä? Suorastaan proosallista?

Kyllä vain.

Vai mitä sanotte seuraavasta katkelmasta:

On stand an shovelboard

my face. There was an anxious expression in them, but it cleared a
baby-smile upon her breast might change my child-wife to a woman.
may imagine how delightful it was to my feelings, Copperfield, to
practitioners in existence, and considering the Commons quite bad
were housed for the night, seemed to arrest my feet. I touched my
Debate, really did come out nobly: confirming me in good round
child turned to disease. I have infected everything I touched. I What
a change in Mrs. Gummidge in a little time. She was another
- when my mind glanced off to the immediate subject of our
Micawbers receiving those discoveries in a resentful spirit.


Olen otettu. Mitään varsinaista tarkoitusta spämmillä ei näytä olevan, tosin 7,1 kilotavun kuva näyttäisi keikkuvan liitteenä. Enpä taida avata.

Eikä sillä että Pinella sitä kovin helposti auki saisikaan.
Tai noh.
Kyllähän sitä ihminen pystyy ihan mihin haluaa (tai sitten ei).

Ei kommentteja: